CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Twisted Desktop of the Day



So I have decided lately that a funny (if only to me)thing to do would be to find a funny or perhaps slightly creepy picture to save as the desktop for the pure sake of amusing/annoying my husband depending on what kind of mood I happen to be in. I think I will post them on here, at least every once in a while. I laugh at how much he hates this picture every time he has to look at it. This is a real picture (except the photoshopped wings)of a real dog named Sam that until he died held the title of worlds ugliest dog. Now there is a new titleholder which I may have to post another time. There's just a glimpse for you into the snakepit of my mind. This picture makes me feel like I need to brush my teeth.

0 comments: