CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 19, 2008

More Vital Ramblings


Wow, that time has gone by fast. I fully intended to blog almost, if not every day. It's been 11. I guess I have just been way too busy being awesome. Some of the fascinating and awesome things I have been up to are:

Taking PKC to have 2 cavities filled, requiring sedation. She did well but in the prcess chomped down on her numb bottom lip causing the nastiest and fattest fat lip I have seen and can't do anything to fix. See Photo, which does not do this justice. It looks like she is pouting but she's not that's just how it looks.

Getting so sick and tired of the fight between the midrise jean, the not quite long enough shirt I have to keep pulling down and my longer than average torso.

Laundry

Becoming the best there is in the world at retaining water(#$%!*&#%! cankles)

Accompanying my four year old on her Retail Restroom tour of America. What is this about?! During a trip to WalMart we can go twice. I actually miss diapers sometimes. She has to check out the restrooms everywhere we go. I think she saves it up just so she can have an excuse. We actually have debates about whether she really has to go or not. As with many things in my parental anxiety, I wonder if this is something that will require therapy later for her someday because I drank Dr. Pepper when I was pregnant.

Laundry

Having a good laugh while having lunch with a friend when PKC cries out loudly enough for all around us at our friendly neighborhood Applebee's to hear: "Whoa! I just threw up in my mouth a little bit!"

Having insomnia.

Laundry.

Feeling certain that if I were an adolescent to adult male, I would somehow be able to manage getting all the urine in the bowl. I really believe I could pull this off. It may require a deliberate effort but I know I could. Is this failure to try harder to do this just the biological programming of the male of the species to manifest that they are walking around with these awesome, powerful and uncontrollably fierce anatomical appendages? Something akin to say,gorilla chest beating or Rams butting heads? Try this folks: Ready, Aim , Fire,in that order ONLY!! If you have the manual dexterity required to play all the way through expert level on Gutiar Hero III, or do the simultaneous run jump shoot flip duck run shoot spin shoot necessary on all those other XBOX games, again, I feel that you posess the ability to get the urine IN the bowl.

Wondering how in the crap there is still so much laundry.

0 comments: