CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 8, 2008

I love this girl....she amazes me

I had another couple of conversations with Princess Kryptonite Cupcake today. She just turned 4 and how her mind works blows me away sometimes. I could be easily impressed because I want to be because she's mine and we all want to think are children are amazing....but I really think she is. This morning she burst into the room and asked me:

PKC: "Mom, when did Heavenly Father and Jesus create The Humans?"

Me: "Uh...what er, when? Uh a long time ago." (?)

PKC: "Oh. Well I don't remember that."

Me: "Hmm, me neither"

PKC: "Well why did they create The Humans?"

Me: "Uhh, Why do you think they created The Humans?"

PKC "So we could have a mom and dad and they would love us."

Me: "Yeah, I think that's one reason why else?"

PKC: "So we could have a family and be kind and gentle." (this is good stuff I think)

Me: "I think you're right. Why else do you think?"

PKC: "And so we can have friends and be happy"

Me: "THat's right! and why else?"

PKC: "So uh we could have dressing tables." (She loves her Little Mermaid dressing table see...)

Me: "Huh...."

PKC: "...and so we could do what Heavenly Father wants us to do."

Me: "You're right, and what does He want us to do?"

PKC: "umm Keep our room clean for two weeks."

Me: not sure what to say to this, I love this kid, I laugh "I love you Sophie"

PKC: "I love you too mom sooo much"

later today

she walks in the room where I am working and announces:

"Mom, if it wasn't for you and me, I'd still be in Heaven.

I think I want to watch some kid cartoons."

Thanks Princess for making me smile more than anything else ever has.

Here's something that should make you smile. Especially if you are familiar with the original song, "Time to Say Goodbye" Try Youtube if you don't. Like I said, I love me some Muppets as well as some Andrea Bocelli or Josh Groban. Half of the reason I like it is because it sound a lot like the bedtime negotiations at our house. Only without the singing. Please enjoy....

0 comments: