CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 31, 2008

I'm Back

*sigh* So, it seems the summer has come to an end. Cooler temperatures, the return of routine, school...I must say it is welcome. Fall is my favorite time of year. I wish that it was longer, or as long as it used to seem when I was younger. I Dropped the blog as I embarked on my yard this summer. I love my flowers. I love my wrought iron window boxes. I love to drive up to my house and love how it looks. I love gardening and didn't know it until I was 36. I kept meaning to take photos so I could post them and now, it definitely looks less fabulous than it did in June. I will post them however and you'll just have to use your imagination to green it up and add lots more flowers. I ignorantly and ambitiously put in flower beds with stamped concrete that nearly surround my front lawn. Yes, concrete, so now I am committed, or I should BE committed, I think it's both. So, I welcome the fall, that is the time of new beginnings for me ever since childhood, it meant my birthday, school starting (which I liked), Halloween, Thanksgiving, fires in the fireplace, indian summer, that feeling of anticipation is still there for me at this time of year. It's like my own personal New Year. So, Happy New Year. Now, I have to go, so I can turn off the uninteresting sporting TV that comes after the news on a Sunday night. I don't feel like there is that much to say about trout, or house boats...

1 comments:

Diane said...

Hey you can use my blog layout. I got it at some website. Look at the link in the upper left hand corner when you open up my blog. If you can't find it, let me know!

Diane