CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 26, 2008

So Very Wrong in so many ways OR: This makes me twitch OR:Eeeeewww!


Tine for a new icky desktop photo. This one made me cry out: "My eyes!!!" I think I now have burnt retinas and permanent nausea. My Husband will hate this. I am so excited to save it to my desktop. I used to want a Sharpei puppy........I think I'm cured.....

Somewhere bubbling up from the depths of my memory......how have I forgotten.....Cougar Stadium...1980 something.....Freedom Festival.....

there he is...the Knight Rider.......The Hoff....in a skin tight electric blue leather suit...with huge shoulder pads....dancing in the whitest of White boy ways...along with clapping to the beat and head movement like chickens pecking for food.......dancing on top of Kitt, the Knight Rider car....and singing.....(who knew he was huge in Germany)....yes, singing.....I can't remember what though......what a coup for Provo Utah..way to go BYU.......'cause nothing says God Bless America better than in image like this one.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Elyse, you are soo funny! The saying that comes to mind is: Don't hassel the Hoff!! and don't look either. haha